Tubing Conveyed Perforating
Integrated Production Services provides Tubing Conveyed Perforating systems for the North American oil and gas industry. Our TCP systems effectively perforate vertical and deviated wells in an under-balance, balanced and over-balanced situations, offering customers a safe, efficient way to optimize well production.
Because long intervals can be perforated in a single trip, our TCP saves substantial rig time, making it cost efficient. And, it can be tailored for any combination of gun diameter, length and shot density.
IPS offers TCP services designed to meet our customers’ varying needs and specifications including the following systems:
- Absolute and differential pressure activated firing systems with time-delay options
- Safety impact (drop-bar) activated firing systems
- Redundant annulus pressure activated firing systems
- Radioactive Locator Sub for Accurate Depth Control
- Analog shot detection system
- Engineered perforation performance analysis
Our basin-level expertise across key North American resource plays helps us to improve our customers’ production output and reduce operating costs in these fields.